Stefan Bogdanovich is an Associate with Bursor & Fisher, P.A. Stefan litigates complex civil and class actions typically involving privacy, intellectual property, entertainment, and false advertising law.
Prior to working at Bursor & Fisher, Stefan practiced at two national law firms in Los Angeles. He helped represent various companies in false advertising and IP infringement cases, media companies in defamation cases, and motion picture producers in royalty disputes. He also advised corporations and public figures on complying with various privacy and advertising laws and regulations.
Stefan is admitted to the State Bar of California and all of the California Federal District Courts. He is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional.
Stefan received his Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 2018, where he was a member of the Hale Moot Court Honors Program and the Trial Team. He received the highest grade in his class in three subjects, including First Amendment Law.
- In a false advertising action between rival international surrogacy centers, obtained an injunction ordering the client’s competitor to send corrective disclosures to its customers and stop its online false advertising campaign.
- Obtained a judgment against a well-known musical recording artist’s company for breaching deal to buy a wireless headphone company.
- Favorably settled state regulatory action against a grocery store chain for allegedly mislabeling meats after arguing the state law was preempted by the Federal Meat Inspection Act.
Presentations and Publications
- Your Honor, please drop my case, Daily Journal, Dec. 8, 2022
- First Amendment Considerations for Corporations, 2022
- Making “Mad Men” Pay, Los Angeles Lawyer, Sept. 2022